OUR DINING ROOM IS OPEN!
We understand that now, more than ever, our guests are looking for a safe dining experience. To ensure that we provide the safest possible experience for our guests and staff, we keep up to date with changing regulations and adapt our policies as needed to follow industry guidelines and requirements.
- We have provided extra space between tables, and follow current guidelines for restaurant capacity, party sizes, and bar seating.
- We encourage advance reservations, but we can accept walk-in reservations.
- To avoid crowding in our lobby area, we have an online waitlist available during peak hours.
- We offer contactless online ordering and pickup.
- We sanitize or dispose of menus after each use, and provide disposable or wrapped high use items whenever possible.
- As required by the State of Minnesota, masks are required for guests, except while eating and drinking.
- We follow guidelines for employee health screening.
- All staff are required to wear masks.
- As always, we continue to follow all food safety and food handling requirements.
- Tables are sanitized before and after each use.
- Hand sanitizing stations set up for easy guest access.
Make reservations online now or call us to reserve a table at 763-441-2454.